DOSEGANJE PROJEKTNIH REZULTATOV
This half-day workshop is designed to make project managers and change practitioners understand each other on a journey to reach the final outcomes and recognize the benefits of change. This result-orientated workshop teaches the participants how and when to integrate change plans into project plans, and how to manage the change that the project brings in order to meet the project objectives and deliver the expected outcomes.
Duration of the program
6 – 8 hours
The program is carried out by order.
Contact us for dates.
DOSEGANJE PROJEKTNIH REZULTATOV
According to 18 years of Prosci®‘s change management benchmarking studies, visible and active sponsorship is the number one factor to a successful change. This program is designed to make senior executives and organizational leaders understand their role during change and the importance of it in achieving business results.
Program se izvaja po naročilu. Za datume nas kontaktirajte.
The benefits of this workshop are:
- understand how a structured change management approach promotes acceptance of change and improves project outcomes,
- acquired the appropriate knowledge of when to use a change management approach
- identify the group of employees affected by the change, work with them through the change and improve their adaptation in order to achieve the desired business effects
- to establish a framework in the organization for the integration of change management in project management
Who should attend?
This workshop is most beneficial to project managers and project team members. It is also appropriate for anyone who would like to use a structured approach to manage change in future projects – solution developers, organizational developers, etc.
- Define change management in the context of your project (Intent, Objectives, Scope, Workstreams, Milestones, Deliverables, Timelines)
- How we can integrate project management and change management (people, processes and tools)
- Perform a cost benefit analysis (What it takes to get started, The payoff of change management)
Course materials included in the package:
- Participants will receive a program workbook, placemat and assessments
This program covers the following topics:
- Value of change management
- Benefits of change management in the organization and in the projects
- Cost benefits of change management
- Defining the ROI of change management in the project
- How to integrate change management into project management
- ADKAR® Model overview
- Prosci® Change Management methodology overview
- People risk assessment
- 5 change management levers
- Change Management Scorecard
1. Select one of your projects and complete the prework (you will receive the Prework Pack by e-mail after submitting your application)
2. Listen to/Read the ADKAR®: A model for Change in Business, Government, and Our Community book by Jeffrey Hiatt (Chapter 1–9, reading time 1 to 2 hours)
3. Log on to the Prosci Portal
A week before the program, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com. Please make sure to login prior to the workshop and report any issues as soon as possible to us. We shall solve the issue before the workshop.
Prosimo, da se pred začetkom delavnice prijavite v portal. V primeru težav pri aktivaciji računa na portalu nam čimprej javite, da uredimo nemoten dostop še pred pričetkom delavnice.
What to bring to the program
To successfully participate in the workshop you need
- A laptop with access to Prosci® Portal
- A copy of your completed pre-work