Your personal data is for PDiVizija d.o.o. (hereinafter "change2value.com") very important, therefore we protect them in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals in the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/ EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other applicable legislation.
Personal data means any information relating to a specific or identifiable individual (hereinafter referred to as: the individual to whom the personal data relates). An identifiable individual is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more factors that characterize the physical, physiological, genetic , mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
1. Who processes your personal data?
PDiVizija d.o.o. (hereinafter: change2value.com)
Žaucerjeva ulica 24, 1000 Ljubljana
2. What data do we process?
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information:
- identification data, including first and last name, username and password, and VAT ID if you are a legal entity; contact information, which includes
- personal information, with the help of which we can get in touch with you, in particular e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address, account address and your profiles on social networks;
- your preferences, which include your account information, in particular saved shipping addresses, profiles, subscriptions to newsletters, memberships in loyalty programs, shopping lists, searched items ("interested in", "track price"), your ratings and comments on items and services;
- ., which mainly includes information about the items ordered and the method of payment, including the bank account number, as well as information about complaints;
- information about your online habits, including when you browse the web through our mobile application, in particular information about the items and services you search for, the links you click on, how you search and navigate through our website and device information, with which you access the web, such as the IP address and the location associated with it, the device ID, its technical parameters, such as the operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar recognition technologies devices;
- data about your behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you, especially the time required to open the message and data about the devices from which you access the web, such as the IP address and the location associated with it, the device ID, its technical parameters, such as is the operating system, version, screen resolution, selected browser and its version;
derived data, which includes personal data obtained from your settings, data about items you purchase from us, data about your online habits and behavior in connection with reading the messages we send you; it mainly concerns data about gender, age, financial situation, consumer habits and attitude towards various items and services;
3. Why do we process personal data?
By confirming the entered personal data, you allow change2value.com to process the collected data in its databases based on Article 6 (1f) of the General EU Regulation 2016/679 and use it for the following purposes:
- statistical processing;
- customer segmentation and analysis of purchasing behavior;
- informing customers about possible errors, corrections and changes in products and services;
- to carry out direct marketing campaigns: sending offers, promotional material;
- sending invitations to events;
- telephone, written and electronic surveys.
We will only use your personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, i.e. when you have consented to the processing of data using our services that we provide and when required by law. We may process your personal data as long as our activities do not disproportionately infringe your privacy. Your personal data is processed when there is our legitimate interest and we want to meet your expectations as our customer, we don't want you to miss new upcoming events and offers from the online store. You also have the right to restriction of data processing based on our legitimate interests, which means that you may miss new offers and events or not be notified about them.
4. Purchase on our site
In order to make a purchase from us, you must visit our online store. If you make a purchase from us, data processing is extended in the following way:
Processing based on the execution of the contract
If you make a purchase from us as a natural person, we process your personal data for the purpose of processing your order. This is identification and contact information and information about your orders. If you have a user account with us, we can also use your settings for this purpose.
If you make a purchase from us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest based on the conclusion and performance of a contract with the person you represent.
The use of data for the purpose of processing your order means that we use the data specifically for:
- the possibility of completing the order online, i.e. that e.g. they do not delete the items you have added to the shopping cart or the data from the order in preparation;
- possibility of communication with you, e.g. sending receipts for orders or warning about the shipment of items;
- payment needs for goods,
- goods delivery needs; in this regard, we may also pass on your data to our transport partners, exclusively for the purpose of delivering these goods,
- in relation to the complaint of ordered goods or services; in this regard, we may also forward your data to the supplier of the goods or the service center,
- in relation to your other requests that you address to us, e.g. through the call center.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time that is absolutely necessary to process your order or resolution of contractual obligations, such as complaints.
Processing based on legitimate interest
If you make a purchase from us, we retain your identification and contact information and your order information based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) for the purposes of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interest in this case is the protection of legal claims and control over the regular performance of our services.
Furthermore, on the basis of our legitimate interest (ie without your consent), we process your identification and contact data, your preferences and your order data (if you subsequently make a purchase from us) for the purposes of:
- obtaining data on the basis of which we can improve our services for you in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping, especially by determining your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest in this case is to improve our services to you and
- adapting the functions of our web domain to your needs, so that we can offer you e.g. the nearest collection points, all based on our legitimate interest based on improving and customizing our services; for this purpose, we also process your IP address and the location derived from it,,
- providing customized offers and customized advertisements that we can send to you via e-mail, SMS messages and social networks, or communicate by phone or other electronic devices, or send via regular mail; our legitimate interest in this case is the effective promotion of our products and services. In order to be able to prepare a customized offer for you, we analyze all the above-mentioned data (i.e. your identification and contact data and data about your orders) and obtain other derived data, from them, which we use for this purpose. According to this data, we can segment our users into different groups, with each group receiving its own tailored offers. If you are not registered with us, we do not use data about your behavior on the websites to prepare the offers that we send you.
We also use information about your orders for the purpose of creating customized offers and tailored advertisements that we display on our websites. ..
In order to protect legal claims and maintain our internal records and controls, we process data for a period of 3 years and 1 year after that in relation to claims that are asserted by the end of the statute of limitations. In the case of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data for the period necessary for the duration of such proceedings and for the remainder of the limitation period after its completion.
For the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and control, we process data during the limitation period, which is 5 years, if necessary, one more year after its expiration in the case of a valid claim at the end of the limitation period. When initiating a judicial, administrative or other procedure, we process your personal data for the time that is absolutely necessary to carry out such procedures, and until the end of the remaining part of the limitation period after its completion.
For the other stated purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 6 months,
You can object to such processing, which is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest.
Processing based on the fulfillment of legal obligations
We also have to fulfill certain obligations prescribed by law. If we process your personal data for this reason, we do not need your consent for such data processing. On this legal basis, we process your identification and contact data, data on orders, namely in order to comply with the applicable laws, which at the time of drafting the memorandum in question are in particular the following:
- Code of Obligations (OZ),
- Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot),
- Value Added Tax Act (ZDDV-1),
- Act on Tax Verification of Invoices (ZDavPR),
- Accounting Act (ZR),
- Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom),
- Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (ZPPDFT-1).
All described personal data are processed by us as the controller.This means that we determine the above-defined purposes for which we collect your personal data and the methods of processing, and we are responsible for their proper implementation.
We may also forward your personal data to other entities that also have the function of controller, namely:
- in relation to the processing of your order to our partners who are involved in the processing of the order, specifically
- to partners who operate payment systems for the provision of payments, especially in relation to payment cards, and in particular PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg; Stripe, 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
Based on your consent to advertising and social networks, namely by name:
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and for the purposes. Such processors include:
- Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd., headquartered One Microsoft Place South County Business Park Leopardstown Dublin 18, D18 P521, Ireland
- managers of marketing tools such as those that help us optimize the web and personalize content and offers for you;
- Google Ireland based at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (BigQuery Services, ChannelAdvisor),
We mostly obtain personal data directly from you through our online store or when communicating with you. Some other data can also be obtained from our partners, e.g. banks or transport companies.
We mostly process personal data that you provide to us directly in the context of ordering goods and services, during the creation and use of an account or when communicating with us, for example with the call center. We also obtain personal data directly from you by monitoring your online habits while browsing our online store or when reading our messages, by recording calls through call centers and by recording video surveillance cameras in and around our collection points.
If you make a purchase from us, we may receive additional information about your orders from banks, our partners who operate payment systems, and transport partners in connection with the execution of the concluded sales contract, e.g. information about your account number, successfully executed payments or delivery and collection of goods.
In some cases, your personal data may also be forwarded to countries that are not members of the European Economic Area.
In the context of forwarding data to recipients, we may also forward your data to third countries outside the European Economic Area, in which an adequate level of personal data protection is not necessarily guaranteed. Any such mediation will only be carried out if the recipient concerned undertakes to comply with the standard contractual provisions issued by the European Commission, which are available at http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2004:385:0074:0084:CS:PDF
5. What rights does an individual have?
- access to personal data relating to him; correcting, changing or adding to them;
- a printout or a copy for the transfer of personal data relating to him;
- delete personal data or limit their processing.
We use your self-provided email address for occasional communications about our new products and services. The user can at any time request that change2value.com delete his e-mail address from the records. The unsubscribe method is described in every message we send to your email address.
All content published on change2value.com is the property of PDiVizija d.o.o. Without the permission of PDiVizija d.o.o. may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way. PDiVizija d.o.o. is not responsible for any problems with the operation of the website. PDiVizija d.o.o. reserves the right to any errors and changes to the content published on change2value.com.
Last change: 26/01/2023